Monday, January 24, 2011

Fashion Diary Day 24: Denim Shirt and Leather Skirt

ss 376

The Outfit
Ann Taylor leather skirt
H&M denim shirt

The Accessories
DKNY sandals
Zara belt
LAMB clutch
Me&Ro necklace
Louis Vuitton earrings
Fashion District cuff

The Grade
B

The Commentary
Mr. Architect's birthday este lindo Lunes

ss 370

Decided to have dinner at a RHOBH restaurant since we are Bravo addicts

ss 371

And hoped against hope to run into Giggy like Brad did earlier in the day.

is6e

Went for a cowgirl gone WeHo look. Bought this skirt 10 years ago at the Ann Taylor oulet at the Citadel. That'll show you how much my shopping choices have improved with a better paycheck.


ss 373

Added the belt to approximate a Ralph Lauren look I loved on Drew last year. Sadly the skirt and my midsection didn't like the idea so much.  Boo to the thickening that comes with age. 

At least my new purse is very Prada Spring 2011. Get yourself some rafia and checks stat.

The Inspiration

denimshirt

147673_565

marc-jacobs-runway-spring-2011-mbfw

denim-1

PradaSpring2011Campaign

5262773985_38a6a54b61_b

denim-shirt-street-style-new-york-fashion-week

61641461

paris-fwss2011-camel-an-denim

Prada-Spring-2011-RTW-Shoes1

5353386577_58ffdfbbd9_o

002-DSC-0833


4 comments:

adeleno5 said...

That picture of Brad and Giggy just made my day. I think Andy Cohen needs to give them a show where they could style celebrity pets or something. I would watch that...

Shannon said...

love the nod to drew!!! cute, cute outfit!

Jean Bean said...

Good job, it is crucial to femme up those denim shirts. I never bought one because I knew I would reach for it in lazier moments and end up looking butch.

Sheila said...

I love that outfit! I have a jean button down too and have no clue how to wear it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin