Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello iPad!

Last month I was takin care o' business when I saw this on the mirror in the potty at work. And I realized: Wow, I WOULD look great with an iPad. At least better than that smug beotch in Pepto Bismal jeans in the ad.



So I went ahead and entered a little contest my employer was having raffling off 10 iPads. And the next day, much to amazement, I found out that I was one of the international winners. Mind you, my company has 14,000 employees worldwide so winning was like finding a modern day Golden Ticket.




Before long I was bougie pigging it up with my new digital bff.  I love any excuse to read and read some more.    

 


Before you could say "lucky bitch" I was pondering what designer iPad case I should buy since I'd actually saved money by winning.  I did my due dillegence online and in stores.  And by week three of my search, I was leaning toward the Louis Vuitton case but the Oscar de La Renta was tempting.


Luckily I happened to visit Toys R Us for some birthday party supplies (more on that soooon!) and found a logo-emblazoned option for a much more reasonable $20. 

 


She's going to work perfectly with my new ADORABLE ring collection  - $3 for pack of six at Target. Have you EVER seen anything cuter than a DOUBLE WINKING Hello Kitty????




I mean other than me with a Hello Kitty painted face at Family Fun Day at work. 



8 comments:

weezermonkey said...

This post is a quadruple win!

Nina said...

I didn't think the Hello Kitty phase was supposed to kick in until 40. I follow your blog so I know you're not old enough yet. lol! It's supposed to be 4 and 40. You are getting ahead of yourself.

kadler said...

So lucky! That's awesome, congrats.

Looove the Hello Kitty :)

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

Holy shit that rules!

fshnonmymind said...

You lucky b*** (I mean that lovingly of course), what a fantastic win. Hope you are having lots of fun with your new toy (I'll live vicariously through you as I'm not on the Ipad train).
I love that red case, but Hello Kitty works just as well and I'm sure it brings a smile to your face.

Sable Crow said...

after this post, I would get an ipad just for the designer case. FML.
squawk!

InnyVinny said...

This sounds like the best.job.EVAR.

lookrichbitch said...

lucky ducky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin