Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Scene
Work. Gym. Mr. Diabolina.
Sometimes the most satisfying days are the most simple.



The Outfit
Fashion District dress

The Accessories
My Super Sweet necklace
Lattitude Femme heels
Chanel bag and earrings

The Grade
B-






The Commentary


Another dress you've seen before today.






























Wore it today with visions of Chanel couture dancing in my head.







Tried to channel that Chanel je ne sais quoi today.



















Thought about belting the two tone look ala Louis Vuitton Fall.





But decided to keep the emphasis on the neckline instead of the waistline.















Debuted my first little DIY necklace today.




Felt so empowered to know that I breathed new Vera Wang life into an old dress for just a few dollars.











When I first bought this $40 dress, the two tone effect at the neckline really threw me off. Wasn't sure what kind of necklace would work but I knew the dress needed something to save it from looking ho-hum.




















But now I realize it's the perfect backdrop for practially any silver and black necklace. Lucite like my bangles would be haute too.



Felt tres Blair today in my day time bling.





















Think most of my co-workers were pretty preplexed by my daytime shimmer. Sigh. Amateurs.












Couldn't get over how my new heels were MADE for this dress.






A snakeskin handbag was the only thing missing.













Still can't believe I scored an on trend snakeskin shoe for under $40.











Especially one with such a sick heel.







They made me feel like a little doll today.








4 comments:

WendyB said...

I love that last heel! Wow.

weezermonkey said...

Your co-workers don't deserve you!

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

That necklace totally makes that dress come alive. Great job!

amber said...

Very cool necklace.

I feel in love with that dress Blair wore when seducing Chuck. So sweet and sexy at the same time. Adore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin