Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Scene
At the office late again. Ughs.

Mr. D greets me at home with a kiss. And a burger. What. A. Prince!



The Outfit
Daryl K sweater
Robert Rodriguez pants
Image wrap sweater

The Accessories
Fashion District earrings
Raybans
Tory Burch flats
Chanel purse

The Grade
B

The Commentary

Love this sweater.

Makes me feel equal parts French


And Hamburgler ;)

Black and white is a no brainer way to look chic.

And black and white stripes are a god send on days when you aren't feeling creative. Pair em with black pants and you're done.


The ballet flats make it even more Euro and elegant.


Very Audrey.






But the Raybans and the pearl/ribbon earrings were the clinchers. Really tied together the whole retro vibe of the outfit.


Ms. Hepburn would have been proud.




p.s. How much do you ADORE this black and white dress on Anne Hathaway? Very Chanel meets Phantom of the Opera. Yum.





6 comments:

tam pham said...

i adore that sweater!

WendyB said...

Cutest Hamburgler I've ever seen. Also, can I get some fries with that?

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

So very very Audrey!

weezermonkey said...

How many Tory flats do you have? I wan more.

Anonymous said...

Love the black & white stripes. I have a short-sleeved one that my hubby also calls The Hamburglar shirt, so I had to post. :) Love the blog. Truly.

amber said...

i fully support any channeling of miss hepburn. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin