Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Scene
Tonight the Diabolinas



Had dinner with the Monkeys.




We ate snails and bone marrow and talked about "dirty dirty slutty girls" and third world oddities and friendly Rose Bowl wagers and the POlice and as always had a ball.


Weemo will blog it all better than I could so go read her...I have to go nite-nite...NYC tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Outfit
Forever 21 turtleneck
Ann Taylor leather skirt
Vintage coat

The Accessories
American Apparel tights
Thrifted pumps
Chanel purse and earrings
Forever 21 necklace

The Grade
A


The Commentary

With visions of this outfit dancing in my head


I busted out one of three leather skirts I own but never wear. Bought this one when I was 23. AT ANN TAYLOR of all places.




The cut was never great on me but it was something like $40 at an outlet so I snatched it up. Tried to hike it up tonight and wear it high waisted.







Have been thinking of getting it shortened.






Tho I really do like the look of a longer leather skirt. More versatile.


And a little more appropriate for a thirtysomething.











Much more Gossip Girl than call girl :)





BTW, would never dream of wearing leather with my new leopard print coat - talk about call girl-ish.






Though I have nothing against Givenchy bondage.


Ugh I die.










Loved doing the purple tights and shoes tonight. Tone on tone. Bit unexpected.







Starting to get bored of black on black


Feels like amateur hour







Holla at ya when we get back from NYC. This is the look I'm channeling while there. Wish me luck in the big freezing city.

7 comments:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Enjoy my hometown. I'm super jealous! Rug up, cause it's going to be really cold.

weezermonkey said...

So great to catch up with you guys! Safe travels!

amy said...

hope you're ready for cold and snow!!

WendyB said...

Keep the skirt long -- it's perfect. Looking forward to seeing you!

lookrichbitch said...

I don't know how you could wear a tight skirt and still be able to eat snails and marrow! Yum!

Reena Rai said...

Gorgeous skirt and love the purple tights! Looks like your going to have a fab time

amber said...

have so much fun in nyc! and try not to freeze.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin