Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Feature: Diabolina Digs...

Every so often I will share with you the looks or items dancing in my head and affecting my wardrobe choices.

******
As my vacation comes to an end, I am currently coveting the fab glam of Gwyneth Paltrow and the Cali casual of Lauren Conrad.

I think I feel sandwiched between the stages of womanhood they represent. Not 25 anymore but not 35 either. Not the ingenue with endless possibilities in front of her but not the settled haute mama either.

But it's a good place to be - 30 and still figuring it out.
I can straddle both worlds, both looks, both lifestyles ;)




Diabolina Digs: Gwynnie's sky high heels, mile long legs, superhero sunglasses, new do and dark glamour for sexy evening looks.




























































Diabolina Digs:
LC's killer tan, effortless dresses, LONG extensions, adorable braids, Chanel bags with t-shirts, layered gold necklaces and bug eyed sunnies



























2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Monkey digs Diabolina Digs!

tam pham said...

great idea!!! it's quite a conundrum for me...because I dig both these ladies' styles but I don't really dig them as human beings. lc is a flake, and gwynnie is a stuck up biatch. i'm so judgemental :-/.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin