NERDING IT OUT
The delovely TamPham is my newest blogger pal. I think she is hilarious and love that she loves my mom :)
Most days, I think she is inside my head because her posts are exactly what I am thinking. It's freaky Friday style. OH and she also has a tall white man legal eagle of her very own. WEIRD!
Today she tagged me. Being new to blogging, I don't know about such reindeer games. But apparently here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
So here goes TMI about Diabolina:
1. I have a problem with toothpaste. The problem is that I manage to get it everywhere. I've tried different types of tubes and being careful when squeezing the tube but to no avail. It's like a sickness. Jean Bean and Mr. Diabolina have bonded over this weird grossie josie tick of mine.
2. I have bat ears. I really should work for the CIA. I fancy myself a sleuth because of my mad auditory skillzzzz. I've toyed with the idea of starting a detective agency with my mom. Ironically my mom is partially deaf. This has lead to many an unpleasant/embarassing/frustrating situation over the years. Boo!
3. Probably because of #2, I abhor people who eat loudly. ABHOR!! I often say people who eat audibly were raised by wolves in a barn. I should not be able to hear ever smack, crackle and pop that another person's mouth makes.
The universe clearly hates me because, without fail, I'm a magnet for apple/nut/potato chip crunching aficianados. THEY DRIVE ME BONKERS. Maybe I just need to calm down and not let it bother me. More likely, though, they just need to close their mouths when they chew instead of eating like horses.
4. I am a salsa monster. The Peeper just dubbed me that last week after a particularly bad episode! What can I say I love copious amounts of salsa on my Mexican food and occasionally my eggs. The spicier the better. Ugh, I can never really get enough of it. Mr. Diabolina thinks it's seriously embarrassing. My mom's green tomatillo is my favorite followed by the one at Philipee's. Now you know what to get me for my b-day.
5. I have a thing about pandas. The thing is, well, that I love them. They are the planet's perfect animals. Plus I love me some Panda Express (I know, I know, I'm gross) AND I may never have kids AND though remarkably cuddly cute, I'm still a natural born killer so lots of my friends call me Panda/Pandita/Pandaista.
6. I have a golden eye. Which is technically a lazy eye. It was really bad when I was little but I had corrective surgery so it's much less noticeable. Peaches dubbed it "the golden eye" because it catches the light oddly in pictures and looks golden. Ugh. When he calls me Golden Eye, he sings it like the James Bond theme. F. I'm a freak.
I would like to tag these 6 pretty ladies:
The Jordana Project
Confessions of the Pink Obssessed
Kate of All Trades
And anyone else who wants to play leave a comment. I am all ears!