Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fashion Inspiration

I'm in a bit of fashion rut lately. Working too hard, not focusing on myself enough.

Desperately seeking fashion inspiration where ever I can find it. Must snap out of this frump funk and inspiring visuals are the only way I know how.

So here goes: a little fashion eye candy for you but mostly for me ;)



Prada stripes

tumblr_liyfwdYizO1qgfyjeo1_500
Polka dot ponies

big


miu miu magic

Untitled-4-1

clutches

house-of-Harlow-clutches

katie's keratin

Katie+Holmes+Katie+Holmes+Out+Beverly+Hills+Zw4tG3nsgxNl

Gwynnie's gams

1-1

Gwen's Cannes glam

Gwen+Stefani+Brad+Pitt+Angelina+Jolie+Gwen+XqQfZK96Yhnl



Celine anything

Suzanne_Rogers-29-full

Christine in the pants I want to wear on vacation in Greece...if I were going to vacay in Greece

5717432963_b4563b6ddb_b

Shoes galore from The Coveteur

Suzanne_Rogers-38-full

Cheeky brizilliant tee

mcqueen-tee


Friendship bracelets

22534058_zMX1G6pY_c

THOSE miu miu shoes
Untitled-3

THAT  lady bug Chanel bag on THAT It girl.

5599464769_2d6553d4b7_z


and p.s. I joined Pintrest. Finally. Follow my adventures in pinning here. Hoping it will bring back my mojo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin