Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inspired by Prabal Gurung Color Blocking for Spring 2011

Fashion Blog Diary 038

The Outfit
Forever 21 tank
H&M jeggings
Brown wrap dress
Burberry trenchcoat (not pictured)

The Accessories
BCBG boots
Stella McCartney bag
Kara Walker sunglasses

The Grade
B-

The Commentary
 Flew up to my company's Silicon Valley campus for a meeting today. Even after 10 months, I still pop a MAH-JOR boner whenever I head up there.

Fashion Blog Diary 071

I mean I WORK FOR THE COMPANY THAT CREATED THESE GUYS. I mean... 

Fashion Blog Diary 072

Built the airport-friendly outfit around these boots. One of the best purchases I have ever made. Comfort and style in one.
Fashion Blog Diary 034

Dug out the Stella McCartney bag to pair with the boots.

Fashion Blog Diary 039

Then chose the color block tank. Closest I'm going to get to Prabal Gurung color blocking anytime soon.

Fashion Blog Diary 037

Love how it worked with the nails and the contrasting ring.

Fashion Blog Diary 036

Good enough outfit. Especially for the Silicon-nerd world I exist in.

The Inspiration

 
Body-Electric_articleimage

louisvuitton3k

colour blocking prabal gurung 2011

Fendi 2011 spring summer handbags 2

Prabal-Gurung-color-blocking2

ysl-ring-blanaid

1 comment:

perfumeorpoison said...

love that tank! i still haven't found anything orange to satisfy my craving for some color but i plan to do so soon :) and is that a tattoo on your wrist? i never noticed you had one. it looks interesting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin