Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Fashion Diary Day 2: Leopard Print Phillip Lim Edie bag

ss 194


The Outfit H & M turtleneck
Old Navy jeans
Banana Republic puffer vest

The Accessories
Chanel sunglasses
Forever 21 bangle
Fashion District ring and bracelet
Steve Madden boots
Phillip Lim bag
Burberry scarf

The Grade
Pass

The Commentary
Last day of vacation + rain + the pressure of daily outfit posts again = scrambled brains. Just wanted to keep warm and dry today. Tried to cute up the outfit with some matching bows.


ss 195


Overall, I like the mixture of colors but the look was just meh and functional. Decided to channel Joanna Hillman and added the red lips.  Instant way to feel glam on a dreary day. 

ss 196

And at least I matched my mom.

ss 192


The Inspiration


kim-khloe-100610-2_JPG

Emmanuelle-e1268900378512

Picture2
ysl-ring-blanaid

3626107538_bfa35575eb_o


tetapletenica1

untitled

3 comments:

lookrichbitch said...

i want that bag!!

weezermonkey said...

I cheer for the return of the diary!

Huzzah!

xoxo,
Still peeping :)

Rachee said...

I was hemming and hawing over the the bad and now thanks to you, I can't stop thinking about it =)

I may just have to get myself and early present for the big 3-0!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin