Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Scene
To celebrate my homecoming, my Irish leprachaun suggested Tom Bergins tonight for dinner




















































































To battle the cold I felt coming on, I sucked down a Guinness. Like a real Irish lass.
































And somehow managed to trick Mr. Diabolina into eating most of these two tasty meals. Feed a cold, right?

















































The Outfit
Emporio Armani blazer
Forever 21 tunic and leggings

The Accessories
Me&Ro necklace
Tory Burch booties
Yves Saint Laurent bag

The Grade
A














The Commentary
Could barely drag myself out of bed. A week without having to set foot in The Office has been a dream. Decided to swath myself in head-to-toe black and intimidate the crap out of my office mates with my leftover New York-ness.





























































































































Put together a fierce but simple outfit. Anyone can duplicate it: leggings, black top, and blazer. Easy as 1, 2, 3!






























































































































































































































The new booties got quite the reaction at The Office - quite the violating kind of reaction. A VP actually GRABBED my gold grommetted heel while I had my leg crossed in a meeting and observed, "That's a serious heel."

We're talking bending under the table and wrapping his hand around the heel as though he were grabbing an udder to milk a cow!!!!! I happen to not care for this man, NEVER talk to him, don't consider him a friend, so I yanked my foot away, SHOCKED, and said, "Yes, I could seriously hurt someone with it."

WHO GRABS ANOTHER PERSON'S SHOE
??? No matter how fabulous the shoe that would never occur to me!!!



















































































































Don't want to even imagine what he would do if he had seen my new YSL Downtown bag. She was really the star of the show today. Brand new but scored 75% off at the Decades Two NYC pop up store on Saturday. It was love at first sight. I call her Eartha Kitt.
































The only thing I love more than a YSL bag is a LEOPARD print YSL bag.





























Have dreamed of having just the right leopard print designer bag for as long as I can remember. Have never found one that was the right shape, print and price. Eartha is truly the bag of my dreams. I will have her for always.



































































































































































































Leopard is a classic in my mind but overjoyed that I scored the bag this season when the print is so hot.











































































































I shudder to think what those office pervs would do if I rolled in with a LEOPARD heel.

11 comments:

Rachee said...

ughs, I can't believe he grab your shoe. That is a big no-no!

ADORE the bag.

Jean Bean said...

I don't know what to say. I'm appalled.

Sable Crow said...

1. I feel violated reading about that lech who grabbed you. Uk.

2. Now we both have an Eartha Kitt!!

HazelnutPhotography said...

oh.my.god. i am in shock. who does that!? get thee out of there. quick.

Sassy J'adore said...

fabulous post with many great photos and looks in the color black and leopard print.

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

LOL at your comment about the creepy exec. And I hope your shocked face said it all. Some people don't know the meaning of boundaries!!

That YSL bag is so delish. I guess you snagged that bag before I got there or it would have been mine. (I went on the last day.) I STILL have not bought me any leopard this season. Time to change that!

Fabianna (H.Finn Jewelry) said...

Ahhhh jealously does not describe what I feel for you and that bag. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Wear it EVERY day:)

Ps. is anyone (especially a man) ever touched my shoe I would kick him with it.

Amanda said...

This is one of my all-time favorite outfits of yours...everything...the patent booties, the ankle-length leggings, the ruffle detailed top, everything. I love it <3

Sorry about the creeper at work...in what realm did he think that was socially acceptable??

WendyB said...

People have (inappropriately) grabbed my jacket and my dress, so why not a shoe?

guccigirl99 said...

Love, love, LOVE Eartha! What an awesome bag!!! Can't believe that guy grabbed your heel in a meeting. Ewwww!

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

I know you will be happy when you don't have to deal with that anymore, I mean YUCK! BTW - you look fab and that handbag rocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin