Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Scene
Longest hump day ever. Thank god for the hilarity that is The Onion.


How To Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son




The Outfit
Fashion District dress
Image wrap sweater

The Accessories
Old Navy flats
Chanel bag

The Grade
B-




















The Commentary
Look at my face. So exhausted this morning. Couldn't conjure up enough energy for anything too complicated. Thank god for LGD - little gray dresses.
















































































Love them paired with splashes of fuchsia. Takes a neutral from snoozer to wowser.
















































Think fuchsia is actually one color that works on almost anyone - brunette, redhead and blond. If you need to ease into it, think splashes instead of head to toe.




























































































And splashes of Chanel never hurt anyone either ;)


1 comment:

Kate said...

I do not yet have and LGD but this weekend I bought gray jeans and I LOVE them. They make anything just look cooler. I thought they were on sale so I figured I'd just try them on. Loved them so much that when they rang up at full price, I still had to have them.

Also on that trip I picked up a creamy cotton over sized blouse from the Gap ($8!). I wore it on Sunday with a turtle neck underneath and belted. Ben spent the whole day making fun of me, saying I looked great - for a Renaissance fair. But, F that guy. I looked cute and he just doesn't understand it.

PS - Happy to be back. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin