Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Scene



Tonight Mr. Diabolina and I headed back to Wurstcuchen.











Don't act like you aren't thinking it. I know you are. Sounds like Worst Coochie right?? That's exactly what we call it, bwahhahahah!























But it's delicious and fun (that's what he said.) And I figured it would be the perfect place for a Hot Chick Club reunion.













Nothing like a delicious, um, weiner to bring us all together.








Had a blast catching up on work and life with Mr. Honorary Hot Chick and all the other chiclets.



Sad Dr. Peeper and The Riz couldn't join us but that just meant more cuddle time for Mr. D. Lucky dawg.







I planned tonight and last week's get together with other former coworkers because I so miss having people I adore surround me - 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.








I miss influencing each other - profesionally and sartorially.













Laughing through the day





And random nights out on the town.












Pretty much this is 9 to 5.































And this is 9 to 5 when you have great friends.












Gotta make a break for it soon.













The Outfit
Forever 21 top
Behnaz Sarapour for Target tuxedo jacket
Robert Rodriguez tuxedo pants
The Accessories
Forever 21 bracelet
Chanel earrings and bag
Damier inspired bangle
Stella McCartney shoes
The Grade
B


The Commentary
Still feeling horribly uninspired today. Tried to turn my frown upside down with my little upturned Stellas.







The shape reminds me a bit of the YSL beauties haunting my every waking thought.






Added the tiered floral tank from Forever because it is a poor man's version of this Phillip Lim tank







And this DVF floral goodness.















Also reminded me of this Tibi top I am currently lusting over. Would be perfection for this weekend's bachelorette party. But ughs to $295.












Am also digging this Tibi maxi for my tropical vacations. Did I tell you I am already packed for my mid-May Mexico trip? Yep, I need to get away THAT bad.










Think this little Tibi number is exactly what I want to wear to the wedding. Don't want my outfit to be too sexy. I can see alot of women going that route because it's a south of the border wedding.






Think something like this dress would be the perfect amount of prim and hot. Now if only the price would just come down by 50 percent it could be the perfect amount of mine.







p.s. Today I whipped up this little banner for some fun new partners that will be promoting the blog. I heart it.

6 comments:

tam pham said...

i JUST got that Phillip Lim yellow tiered top for 60% off at Nordies!!!!

LOVE your outfit. you look fab, and your friends are great!

Sable Crow said...

Hi D! I'm wearing THE BRIGHTEST ORANGE SWEATHER I HAVE EVER WORN OR OWNED OR EVEN LOOKED AT in my WHOLE LIFE.

It's so orange it SHOUTS IN ALL CAPS, and everyone at the office loves it! I'm wearing it with a candy-striped pink/lime/orange shirt courtesy of Mr. D's and my tailor, and black-and-white houndstooth pants.

I wore in honor of Little Miss MBA, with whom I'm having lunch.

LOVELY!!! Kiss you for bringing color into my life, in so many ways.

♥Rosie said...

you know Lakewood mall just open the new and improved F21... I gasped as I went in there... it's HUGE!! made me think of you...

Unknown said...

so much so much so much ..I don't even know where to begin :)

It looks like you always have a blast and always look chic doing it!

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Wish you and I lived in the same city. You and your friends are great.

By the way, what is that insanely amazing photo of you and your friend all dressed up?! You look AMAZZINGGGG in that pic!

amber said...

You need all of those bright Tibi pieces, stat!

Love the picture of you laughing - you look so happy in it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin