Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Scene
Today the best parts of my day had zero to do with my job. Typical.

A reader who I've never met named Jessebel emailed me to say she'd seen me and my "adorable" mom out and about yesterday! EEEEE! She said it was sooo random especially since I was carrying a Forever 21 bag. hahahaha! Busted.

She had wanted to come up to us, say hello and tell me how much she enjoys the bloggy blog. But refrained because she thought it'd be weird. Which it might have been. For a split second. And then I would have been uber flattered. {shy face}

So moral of the story, if you spy me out in L.A., simply approach me (with your hands where I can see them at all times) and it'll be a lovefest ;)

In the afternoon, seeing this picture of Gwyneth sporting hair like mine


Instead of perfectly dreamy hair also made me grin ear to ear.




Finally, today was not a total waste because I made this collage. Just cuz I can and I'm in love. As Mr. D and I always say, we are disgusting.








The Outfit
Forever 21 sweater
Vintage trench
Katayone Adeli slacks

The Accessories

Gucci bag
Manolo Blahnik slingbacks
Forever 21 bangle
Prada glasses

The Grade
B is for boring




The Commentary
Was feeling blah blah blah today. Tried to shake off the blahs by straightening the hair for the first time in over a week. And donning a little animal print. Sassifying myself, if you will.



A professional version of Nicole. In fact, this morning, Mr. D approvingly said I looked like a young lady instead of a girl. Ha. What a distinction.








The fancy accoutrements paired with the Polly Professional hair and glasses made me feel a little cougar.



A little Tina as Palin.











Sigh. Wish I was feeling more Leigh Lezark - my latest, greatest girl crush.












Ugh. That perfect dreamy hair.







And feral eyes with cheekbones that could cut glass.








The Chanel


And lace.






The sequins








And Leger.











Seems like my kinda girl.

9 comments:

lookrichbitch said...

jealous of your photos! hb and i have like 10 pix together. hahaha. he hates getting pix taken. boo.

weezermonkey said...

I am dying at the expanding heart collage.

Jessica said...

Lesson learned! Love the 'do which is so Michelle of me.

Your collage makes me want to take more pictures with Mr. Jessebel.

WendyB said...

Aw, cute slideshow!

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Love is so beautiful. You are my shero.

tam pham said...

heart the collage as well. no pun intended :-).

Tiffany said...

aw! adore you two!

j and i are also picture whores. or maybe it's just me and I make him take lots of pictures with me. :) either way I love pictures!

Jean Bean said...

Me and TC always say we're disgusting too! Sigh, we are all meant to be together. Forever.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I'm liking the dressier take on nicole richie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin