Monday, March 31, 2008

The Scene
Debrief about Saturday's party with Styleminded and Mr. Honorary Hot Chick over lunch.

Loves them. They are both so cute I want to eat them with some cheese and salsa. Dear, good people.


Mr. Diabolina worked from home today and I find him quite relaxed when I get home. Work's been tough for him lately so I am thrilled. We eat dinner and watch Dancing with the Stars, Intervention and our most favorite, The Hills.

I heart Whitney. She's a Trojan, ya know. Poor pretty fashion thing. Why does she always have to work for such Cruela Devilles? First at Teen Vogue and now at People's Revolution. Don't think I'd cut it in fashion. Being a delicate flower and all ;)


The Outfit
Forever 21 top
Theory chocolate slacks
Vintage Burberry trench

The Accessories
Me&Ro turquoise and gold earrings
Louis Vuitton Speedy
Manolo Blahnik chocolate suede pumps

The Grade
B




The Commentary
Between the bangs, the bow, the peter pan collar and the sickeningly sweet print of this top I felt very Eloise today. 8 years old - tops.




Probably because I had bangs when I was 8 and that unforgettably round, Catholic school uniform collar. Hee hee.





My mom bought this top at Forever too. It's cut is really flattering if you are a bit thick in the middle like we are. It drapes and falls straight down. No hugging the muffin top :)

It feels like a facsimile of a Marc top that I can't quite recall. Can you? I'm thinking 3 seasons ago.


Anyhoo, here are all the current Marc thingys I would buy if I didn't have a mortgage. Sigh.

Which one are you digging?

















3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

The bag! The bag! I also like the two-tone dress, although I would look like a damn fool in it. You, however, would be smashing.

amber said...

i'm loving that first dress. too adorable!

oh, and your bangs look great on you. :)

Cee said...

I dig everything marc. did u see the bio of him and LV? OMG. that man is incredible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin