Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Scene
First day of work after the holidays, no desire to eHarm it up.

My friend revealed he got engaged, SableCrow and I went out to dinner to celebrate his new Jag, I felt a bit maudlin about the new year.

The Outfit
Forever 21 brown bubble tank inspired by Stella McCartney
Vintage Parisian eggshell trench coat
Theory black pants

The Accents
Marc Jacobs Mary Janes
Canal Street earrings
Celtic diamond necklace
Chanel black tote
Gucci Aviator beige glasses

The Grade
B+

The Commentary
Boss appreciated my shoes, Emmy pawed at my new purty purse, F said my top was very flattering.

I felt like a real woman today, a professional, part of the adult world - for better or worse. I felt emboldened somehow by my Chanel, armed for a new year of challenges and fabulosity. Funny how fashion can do that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin