Sunday, March 13, 2011

Inspired by Valentino Flowers

Fashion Blog Diary 065

The Outfit
H&M dress
Banana Republic coat

The Accessories
Manolo Blahnik heels
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
JCrew belt
Karen Walker sunglasses

The Grade
B

The Commentary

Started the day with my favorite boy and pancakes.


Fashion Blog Diary 063

And ended it with my favorite mommy and cheese plate.

Fashion Blog Diary 068

Donned my fave new dress. From H&M. $40

Fashion Blog Diary 069

The little fluttery appliques make me BANANAS happy. They move and flit and feel like feathers. Remind me of Valentino, Chanel, Burberry and Marchessa.
Fashion Blog Diary 070

That's why I got it in cream too.

The Inspiration

Emma-Watson-marie-claire-1

valentino_glamour_folded2_thumb

xuol

ea08b303eff4e753_blakelively_chanel_spring2009_couture

fnfcic

burberry-spring2009-campaign-1

chanel09a

p.s. This is what my stairway to heaven looks like. Chanel heaven. 


02_05_09_Chanel_01

5 comments:

Rachee said...

I was totes going to buy this dress yesterday! My size was no where to be found. I'm going hunting for it today @ a couple of other H&Ms.

pam said...

love that dress! i have to go hunt for it now ;)

Rosemary Brennan said...

That dress is divine! H&M is really stepping up their game these days! I found a dress there a few weeks ago that looked like it a ton more than it's actual under $30 price tag.

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

That new dress is incredible and I love the belt you paired with it!

Anonymous said...

i just bought this dress! with a bright skinny yellow belt to match. LOVES IT. It's so comfortable and fits like a dream.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin