Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fashion Diary Day 25: H&M and Stella McCartney

ss 401

The Outfit
H&M top and jeggings
Zara blazer

The Accessories
Louis Vuitton bag and earrings
Me&Ro necklace
Stella McCartney heels
Karen Walker sunglasses

The Grade
B-

The Commentary
Knew today would be a rough, long day at work.

Opted for comfort---stretchy leggings, second skin top, cotton blazer. Love how the blazer reads professional but feels like a sweatshirt. Kept it on all day so I was the only one that knew about these two little surprises. Get your mind out of the gutter: I'm talking about the shoulders not the tatas :) 

Adore the color of this top---especially with the orange pop on my nails. Plan to wear it to death.  Just $12 at H&M now.

ss 395

Decided to sex up all the comfort with sassy little Stellas.
ss 396

Hard day made easier by fashion.  Story of my life.

The Inspiration

New Picture (29)

kardashian-move-100310-6

karen-walker-num1

5064763005_e94dc786d0_b

Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Gets+Facial+iSu4sSiKrssl

New Picture (23)

35868PCN_Gossip

AbbeyLeeKershaw69V1

streettonic21901

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how the stretchy pants make your legs model-esque. this inspired a self-depreciating twitter question sprinkled with a comment about the kardashian butt. please reply. :)

perfumeorpoison said...

amazing. simple & effective and that nail polish is such a nice touch! i'm craving some orange in my closet.. btw i also like to have hidden details in my outfit :)

Chris said...

Hi, total lurker but hey there! You're on my reader and as I read your daily posts, I noticed that you change up your purses pretty often, sometimes daily. How long does it take for you to switch stuff out from one purse to another? I feel like I'm always missing lipbalms or other little things from one purse when I switch to another. (Hence my buying a gazillion lipbalms for every bag I have..) I def put things in the zippered compartments, and then I have to remember to unzip so that stuff goes to the new bag too. Any suggestions or ideas to "switch purses w/o forgetting other stuff"? TY!

Jean Bean said...

Zoinks! Me encantan those shoes!

Emily said...

See, perfect example: I really like this outfit and think it deserves more than a B-. Grading scale, please :)

Lenya said...

LOVE the shoes. Fashion makes everything better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin