Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall 2010 Inspiration: How to Wear Tights

It's officially gotten nipply in LA, dipping  below 65 degrees. That means one thing: TIGHTS TIME!

printed_tights_make_a_bold_statemen

I love black tights.
Picnik collage

And colored ones


Picnik collage


And um, crazy ones

Picnik collage

My newest crazy pair I nabbed at Nordstrom's for a whopping $34. 

pics 265


I just couldn't resist. They reminded me of a DVF print I loved

DVFAlcottTop

That reminds me of Blair Waldorf

GGBlairDVFAlcottTop

Who is also a card carrying member of the sisterhood of the tights

gossipgirl

As the weather begins to dip, here's some inspiration to keep your tights looks smoldering hot.

34680PCN_Gossip

berlin02

002

giovanna_battaglia_all_black_outfit

1111

streetstyle651-copy

Olivia_Palermo_attends_The_Cinema_Society_&_Calvin_Klein_screening

streetstyle684

paris-fwss2010-sonia

blake-lively-berlin-film-festival-01

teal-680x1024

trenchcoat3

Rachel Bilson attends the launch of Amber Valletta for Monrow at Ron Herman Melrose on November 19, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.

2189tentma

00210m

giovanna

1

the day the earth stood still 211108


miroslava

SPL156617_004


2199tentwalk

streetstyle556-(1-of-1)

streetfashion91_copy


katemosshbus

7 comments:

adeleno5 said...

Those are bananas. I love wearing tights that make people do double-takes with horror/admiration.

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

Loving your new "crazy" pair. Hope to see them in person sometime this Fall/Winter.

Anonymous said...

should we also mention that tights are wonderful leg slimmers?! i am a blonde dye job away from being blake when i wear tights (on make-believe days at work). :)

i love tights. i love blair. i love you. thanks for the post!

sopamaggie said...

. .. buh-buh Diabolina you didn't say HOW to where tights. I was so looking forward for some help now that's gone below 65 degrees (cough) here in NYC and I'm back to wearing all pants all the time because tights intimidate me.

gucci uk said...

these styles on your post are totally my favorite,xoxo

Alice.B said...

I love your blog it's soo inspiring !!

http://forgetaboutthecookies.blogspot.com/

Rachee said...

Tights are by BFFs right as it helps to slim the postpartum ponch. <3!

Love your Chanel two tone tights!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin