Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Scene

Best part of my day: lunch with Mr. Architect and his hot Raybans.









Best part of my night: dinner with my favorite Bravo guilty pleasures.
























The Outfit
Forever 21 dress and leggings
Vintage trench coat

The Accessories
Ralph Lauren belt
Gucci bag
Echo scarf
BCBG boots
Chanel sunglasses

The Grade
F





The Commentary



After getting caught off guard by yesterday's showers














I overcompensated with boots and a trench coat today.














Bad idea since the day ended sunny and warm.








THIS APOCALYPTIC WEATHER NEEDS TO STOP!



















Tried to keep things a little summery with the little white dress.
























Gaga over white dresses
























The epitome of warm weather elegance




























Should've ironed my little F21 number but convinced myself wrinkled is in :)






















Wanted to add more interest and OOMPH to the outfit.




























Decided the eyelet neckline would be the place to add it.












The green and blue with the leopard make today's scarf the ideal summery accent.



Very Stephen Sprouse for Vuitton.

















Even with the scarf, the look still felt off so I added some more interest at the waistline.



















This belt was the only one I considered.






















Sadly, instead of feeling like waist cinched loveliness






I felt tummy bulging wrongness. Wah.

6 comments:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

I think you looked ok but understand about wardrobe malfunctions. Me thinks So Cal weather may be a little like Sydney weather.

amber said...

This weather is killing me. I have a closet full of dresses and skirts that are dying to come out and play, but alas, it's too chilly. :(

WendyB said...

I only see loveliness.

Fashion Intel said...

An "F"? Way to harsh. I do love that photo of "bulging" Nicole. She is so cute in person.

tam pham said...

the outfit is an A. i heart white dresses.

lookrichbitch said...

i love white.. but it's scares me. i'm messy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin