Monday, June 22, 2009

New 2009 Feature
My Super Sweet Fashion Face Off
Diabolina v. Reese Witherspoon


I heart Reese Witherspoon. Mostly because she seems like she was raised right. After all, she got into Stanford, named her production company Type A Films, prioritizes her children and is dating Mr. dreamy Donnie Darko himself. She is so adorable and together that I actually approve her inclusion on Mr. Diabolina's laminated freebie card :)













Her style like her on screen persona is fundamentally relatable for the average woman. Her fashion choices are clean and classic if a bit ho hum. She opts for corporate casual separates for day and feminine slightly retro dresses for evening. She tends to steer clear of bold patterns or colors.





I give her alot of credit for her sartorial restraint. As the highest paid female star in Hollywood, she can afford anything she wants but rarely do you see her dripping in designer logos or head to toe trends. Often she'll wear one "in" item with simple basics creating a very grown up but still hip effect. I think she does age appropriate mommy chic better than anyone else.







Recently while filming a new movie, she donned two easy breezy looks that seem to be something she'd wear IRL - a simple orange summer dress with neutral sandals and a white shorts/grey sweatshirt/flat gladiators combo.































They are clearly looks I love too. Who wore it best this time?


















5 comments:

ShoeZQ said...

I say score two for you! Although I do adore Reese as well. So glad you're back. I've missed you!

♥Rosie said...

You did!!!

Lynn Tran said...

I like Reese's summer dress look, but I think you rocked the sweater/shorts/gladiators combo.

Milly said...

I love Reese too and her looks
i say a tie...sorry couldn't just pick one lol

amber said...

You both get an A+ in my book! She is one of my favorite celebs for all the reasons you mention. And why would you give yourself an F on your shorts outfit when Miss R was rockin' the same thing?! You both look awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin